Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mail Day: Eric Hartzell Toronto Fall Expo Panini Prizm Cracked Ice 3/30


I've decided to start documenting my mail days so I can remember when and where I picked things up!

Yesterday I received a 2013-14 Panini Prizm Cracked Ice Toronto Fall Expo card of Eric Hartzell numbered 3/30.

These cards could only be found at a special event at the show. 

You might be wondering why I'm buying hockey cards all of a sudden, but it's pretty simple. I've always wanted to be able to collect cards of some that I personally knew and this is my chance. 

I met Eric when he was dating my niece in Sioux Falls and went to a few family events where he joined us. Now he's part of the Pittsburgh Penguins organization as a goalie.

He helped take his college team, Quinepiac, to the championship game last season. Pretty excited to start collecting him. If you have anything of his, please check with me if you are willing to part with it!

No comments: