Monday, January 13, 2014

It's been way too long

The other day I thought to myself that I needed to get back into blogging. I always have plenty to say, so I hope to be a little more active this time around.

The last time I blogged, it was a pretty heavy topic - my brother-in-law's passing in Iraq. I hope not to get to that level again, instead focusing on my collecting and anything else that comes up.

On the collecting side, Chad Greenway is my main focus. We are both South Dakota natives now in Minnesota, which is a big draw for me. I recently took inventory of my collection and am just shy of 300 unique cards. If you are a collector and have one I don't, I'm definitely interested! I'll be linking images of my cards soon.

I also collect a John Carlson, Riley Reiff, most any Minnesota sports teams and Notre Dame alumni.

I hope to hear from my fellow collectors that I know are out there and that they keep me honest! I need to do this more and share what I find/buy/trade for.

No comments: