Sunday, January 26, 2014

2013 Topps Chrome Football Blaster

Being in Marshall we don't have an LCS anymore, soi have to feed my chrome need with blasters.

I picked up a football blaster earlier this week and it wasn't too bad. I like chrome with the refractors. At least makes you think you pulled something in most packs!

Shopko was out but Walmart had plenty. Only thing I'm torn about is the guaranteed Jersey card in each box. It's nice to know it's there, but I always wonder if that means there isn't a shot at an autograph then.

I snapped shots of each pack and the jersey card.
Rookie refractor and mini in Pack 1.

Nice Geno Smith insert and Patrick Willis refractor in Pack 2.

This was the refractorless pack in the box.

Rookie refractor in Pack 4.

Best pack at this point with the Blue Jake Locker Refractor.

Another Geno Smith insert. I'm kind of partial to these.

Final pack had a rookie Xfractor.

The last piece in the box was the guaranteed jersey card. I had opened two other blasters with decent cards that were numbered.
This is the best yet. Tavon Austin numbered 55/75. These are nice looking cards and they do add to the set.

I'm sure I'll be buying more chrome and then there is Twins Fest this weekend. A few dollars will be spent!







No comments: