Monday, January 27, 2014

Hello Lolo!

Last Friday night I had to run a few errands before I could get ready for Twins Fest the next morning, which included a stop at Shopko. I've been searching for a blaster of Panini Prizm Basketball, but have yet to find any in Marshall.

After doing a little digging, I saw a box of Topps Winter Olympics with 8 packs and a guaranteed autograph or relic card.

I tore through the first six packs and saw some nice cards, but no auto or relic, which left two packs.

On Pack 7, I noticed a different card, but could tell it wasn't a relic. Not going to lie, I expected noting exciting until I saw this.


I was so surprised I almost dropped the card, and got even more excited when I flipped it over.


I was beyond surprised to pull a Bronze Paralell!

Excitement doesn't even begin to cover it. Can't wait to watch the Olympics in a few short weeks!


No comments: