Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Great In Theory, Less So In Practice

With Twins Fest right around the corner, I've been busy picking up cards for autographs and while Sportlots.com is great, sometimes I have to go elsewhere for singles.

I found a seller on eBay that had several cards I needed and didn't go crazy on shipping. I received them yesterday and noticed they were sealed shut inside the top loader.

This wouldn't be a big deal, but it essentially says if there's a problem and I open it, they won't accept returns. Not a big deal when it's one card, but a little harder to do when there are multiple cards in one top loader.

I'm sure they are fine, but could be interesting if they're not.

This makes great sense when you're dealing with singles. So many opportunities to mess with things, but not so hot for multiples.

No comments: