Friday, March 12, 2010

The Chad Greenway Project

As a football fan, I've always wanted that one player to collect. For the longest time it was Jose Canseco, but there's just too much stuff and his autos and relics are took expensive for me these days. I'm considering selling off my collection, especially the graded cards (I have everything from the 82 Madison Muskie card through 86 graded) if anyone is interested.

When Chad Greenway was drafted by the Vikings in 2006 I knew my collection was about to begin. Being a South Dakota boy myself, it was exciting to see someone from the state not only drafted into the NFL, but also to Minnesota in the first round!

Since the draft I have slowly obtained about 100 different Greenway cards. My goal is to get as many individual cards as I can. If you are a fellow collector and have any you would like to part with, check out my scans and let me know if there's anything you see you like.

Soon I'll get my want list up here and hopefully find even more that I don't have.

No comments: