Friday, March 12, 2010

Been a long time

Wow, it's amazing what a young child will do to your blogging! When Xander was born I blogged about everything going on with him. Well, with Haley, Xander and another on the way, I figured I should get back into this.

I'm really excited to start blogging again. There are always things I want to comment on, talk about and sometimes just vent over. I figured this is the perfect place.

I had a few other blogs, namely the Xander Oey Zone, but with Haley and TBD, everything is going to be here. I just don't think multiple blogs is going to happen.

Here's a quick recap of life right now.

I'm back at Schwan's after about a 9-month hiatus, not by my choice. Things are good but busy, which is fine with me because it means that they did miss me.

Haley is 13 and in the 7th grade. She went back out for volleyball in the fall and basketball this winter. Now it's time for JO volleyball again!

Xander is 2. Wow, time has flown! He keeps getting bigger and doing more every day. He's going to be a very independent person when he gets older.

TBD is due in July. I'm excited to have another one on the way and can't wait till they get here.

That's life right now, check back for more later.

No comments: